McHOW Ltd now offer Electrical Services

Dave @ McHow

Now offering the full range of domestic and commercial electrical services, please do not hesitate to call David or Terry to answer any enquiries you may have.

From fault finding, EICR certification and light fitment installation to whole house re-wires we are here to help.

• Terry - 07590208231
  • David - 07814833352
Phone Number: 02030867141
Email Address: [email protected]

View full listing

• 1 year later...

Hi there,

We just used Terry McGinley from McHow Maintenance - 07590 208231 - for a number of electrical jobs including fitting a porch security light and path light for our front garden, rewiring our basement, fitting two chandeliers and reinstating a dimmer. He gave us a reasonable quote, turned up when he said he would and did a fine job of both, even giving us good ideas about how best to configure the set up to ensure our visitors are as safe as possible coming down our long front garden. I would highly recommend him for his professional approach and great customer service.

Sadie

• 6 months later...

Just wanted to let you know about a very friendly and good electrician.

His Name is Terry McGinley

Tel Number 07590 208 231

email [email protected].

We had some urgent electrical work needed in our home, he came round and worked very hard to solve the wiring problem. I've had no problems since.

I found him to be very reliable, hardworking and friendly.

Ilia

• 4 weeks later...

I would also like to recommend Terry for a number works that he has carried out at my house including installation of garden lights at both front and back and also rewiring of a faulty lines and repair of basement lighting. I would say the following:

*He approaches work in a professional and courteous manner and completes to a high standard

*He will discuss options on the best way to approach a job rather than impose something and is always respecting safety

*He is upfront about costs but also practical when it comes to charging for work

*Always leaves the work area clean and tidy after completing a job

*A very nice and friendly chap to deal with!

Feel free to get in touch with me personally if you would like any further details.

I'd like to add my recommendation of Terry McGinley. He turned up (both times) exactly on time, and was really helpful - he suggested something better than I originally asked for, and didn't charge me for the initial visit, when he came back to do the better job the next day. Really good work (replaced our kitchen spotlights with energy efficient ones, and recommended larger spots to cover over the botched holes of previous repairs attempts).

I would definitely use Terry again.

Hi

I would just like to endorse all the other recommendations for Terry on this forum. Currently in the process of buying a flat and needed all the electrical work testing. Immediately responded to my email, great communication so I knew exactly what was happening, offered two different quotes in terms of a formal and informal survey and was honest enough to say an informal check would suffice, and rang immediately to tell me how it went.

I have to say if I directly compare him to a plumber who I have exchanged over about 18 text messages with then absolutely no comparison, highly impressive and responsive service! Would definitely call on Terry for any work I need doing.

His email address is :[email protected]

Thanks

Sally

Would like to add another big thank you to Terry. Having read so many glowing reports on the forum I contacted Terry who came out and did a small job for us. Reliable, friendly and great work. Highly recommended.

Terry came round today to install an electric hob. He was really efficient, upfront about costs and helpful. I'm really pleased with the job and would also highly recommend him. A genuine, friendly guy. Will definately use his services again in the future. His number is 07590 208231.

I would also recommend Terry McGinley. He fixed my broken light socket the day after I called him - not a massive job, so I was grateful he still made time for it so quickly and have me a really good rate.

Would definitely use him again!

I can highly recommend Terry. He's done a great job on my electrics after I royally bother them up & was very reasonably priced too. Friendly, efficient, punctual & a genuine guy. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Recommendation for Terry McGinley (07590208231) a fully qualified electrician serving East Dulwich. Really nice guy, easy to set up appointment, punctual, tidy and at a good price. He replaced a faulty light fitting in my bathroom and was done in less than half-an-hour. Very good.