Cattery with availability next few weeks?!

Can anyone recommend a cattery in the ED/Peckham or nearby areas

Our house move-in date has been pushed back last minute so am now without a home for the cats for next 2 weeks! I know it's a v busy time but if anyone knows a good person/place please let me know

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I'm curious, if commercial enterprises are restricted to how many times they can use the council recycling facility how then do they dispose of the waste?
    • Another vote for Isabel Capitain - she is great -  she and her partner have repaired and made some bespoke pieces for me and it’s always a beautiful job and great experience 
    • A quick google - https://www.clsl.co.uk/insights/a-guide-to-limited-or-no-title-guarantee-legal-indemnity-insurance It is the purchasers responsibility - Not the seller @the_hermit 
    • The end of a decade and a half of gaslighting, they must be exhausted. Oh boy, are we going to hear some coercive BS in the next 6 weeks. For some reason they don’t seem to be boasting about how well we are doing in education, crime and policing, fishing, agriculture, health, prisons, trade, trade agreements, immigration, transportation, utilities (including water), amongst other things. They seem to be focussing on exporting individual ‘illegal’ immigrants to Africa for more than it costs to take a journey into space. And rainbow-coloured lanyards for use within the civil service. I wonder why?🤔    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In