Toys for 19 month old

Feel that a trip to a toy shop is needed as my little girl seems to have outgrown the ones we have.

Any suggestions as to toys which have been favourites for this age would be greatly appreciated........I was going to do things for the garden however due to the poor weather etc.......not probably worth it !

They seem to really like those little kitchens with the dishes and toaster and cooktop. Plus I see four year olds playing with them as well so it's something that will be used for longer than three weeks!

You can't miss with a little spade and shovel for the garden though, and actually the rain makes it better because the critters come out. Snails are a really useful distraction!

Water - i often put a chair up to a sink full of water with lots of plastic food containers (empty of course). Make sure you put a towel on the floor and be warned your kitchen will be wet however it keeps him occupied for ages and trust me not much keeps my munchkin occupied (except mischief!!!)

I seem to remember our Aquadraw mat (one of the large non-character themed ones!) got used a lot at this age - can be used inside or out and painting with water is so much less hassle for the adults involved!