Experienced Singing/Voice Teacher - all levels, ?30ph

knittable

Hello, I'm a professional singer (Ronnie Scott's Club, The John Wilson Orchestra - that bloke who does the Proms most years now, BBC Concert Orchestra, Lenny Henry Show, Paul O'Grady Show, etc) and I love teaching other people how to get the most from their singing and speaking voice. I trained with a classical singer (ENO and Head of Opera at the Royal College of Music) and studied jazz. I've also studied the Estill Model of voice production (many good Drama schools use this). Seeing my students, the youngest of whom is 13 now and the oldest is in his late 60s, gaining in confidence and developing their singing and public speaking is a real pleasure for me. I had great teachers myself and enjoy passing on what I was taught and what I've learned in the last 20 years of performing. Everyone can improve their voice, whether they've got a Steinway in there or a more modest instrument, if they want to put in a bit of work. I can teach a person how to sing well and project their voice but I can't do it for them! It's just a muscle that needs to be gently exercised and coaxed. I charge ?30 ph and teach in my studio in East Dulwich. Whether someone wants to stand in the spotlight or sing up with gusto in a choir or stand in front of colleagues and deliver a presentation with confidence and focus I have the experience and enthusiasm to help them. DBS checked. website: www.sarahmoule.net. Refs available.

Archived