Politically incorrect ideas for cleaner greener safer funding

TheArtfulDogger

I am posting this in the lounge as I don't want to take away from the real cleaner greener safeer thread in the main section as it is an important source of funding for local projects.

However I do want to see what ideas people can come up with for alternative or politically incorrect projects for East Dulwich

Anything goes and my first thoughts are

1. Machine Gun posts on the boundaries of East Dulwich to keep the idiots who like to call other people names when they disagree with their posts off the forum. ( potential to also be used for other things too)

2. Barrage Balloons to be raised over Fazer71s house to stop his incessant whining that is louder the an approaching 747

3. sponsorship of Children free pubs to allow real ale to be drunk by old men in peace and quiet.

Like I said anything goes and the weirder the better

1. I don't live in SE22 so are you going to machine gun me

2. What's that about?

3. There are plenty of good pubs without ankle biters, just not in the environs of East Dulwich.

I lie a little, they are good pubs and they do allow children, but not overrun like most of the pubs in the area at certian times, and sadly at times even the wonderful Ivy.

TheArtfulDogger Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I am posting this in the lounge as I don't want to

> take away from the real cleaner greener safeer

> thread in the main section as it is an important

> source of funding for local projects.

>

> However I do want to see what ideas people can

> come up with for alternative or politically

> incorrect projects for East Dulwich

>

> Anything goes and my first thoughts are

>

> 1. Machine Gun posts on the boundaries of East

> Dulwich to keep the idiots who like to call other

> people names when they disagree with their posts

> off the forum. ( potential to also be used for

> other things too)

>

> 2. Barrage Balloons to be raised over Fazer71s

> house to stop his incessant whining that is louder

> the an approaching 747

>

> 3. sponsorship of Children free pubs to allow real

> ale to be drunk by old men in peace and quiet.

>

> Like I said anything goes and the weirder the

> better

In Hurghada(Egypt) they had a huge machine gun at the edge

of town and every time I went past it I commented to the guys

manning it about it's size - every day for 2 weeks.

So bring it on :)

1. Fly in chefs from the Far East for Platform 1's next pop up menu: locally sourced felis domesticus al forno. Re-rename the restaurant to 'Pussey Eaterz'.

2. Bread put out on Peckham Rye Common to be replaced with brioche buns, and at weekends with Blackbird's almond croissants.

3. R&D for new 'Smell of Baby' version of Fabreze, to be trialled in all local pubs. (Or at least the Great Exhibition and The Actress.) Winner winner children dinner!

Love your third idea Dulwichrat

However your first one has made me want to put in a bid for a Mexican themed bar and restaurant called the "t*tty twister" which will give employment to local girls who like to party all night whilst staying in bed during the day and also we could employ an ex town crier or similar who can do a monologue outside about what is on offer inside. (That alone will rile people on the forum 😉)

Win win for East Dulwich a Mexican restaurant, employment and the opportunity to remove a number of undesirable types from the streets of ED

I wonder if we can also pay George Clooney to open it too....