NCT Tea Groups SE22

abip

Hi, I am the Postnatal tea group coordinator for the Southwark & Lambeth NCT branch. I have recently been made aware that there have been no tea groups being run in SE22 for several months and I am keen to get these back up and working again.

Due to work commitments, the previous SE22 Tea Host is unable to continue to volunteer to coordinate the various tea groups and the team of hosts.

If you would be interested in helping out with these tea groups, for which there is high demand, please let me know. It's a really fun thing to do and not massively time-consuming.

If you are reading this and are a tea host who, despite having offered to help, have not been contacted recently, please accept my apologies and get in touch as I am also trying to track down everybody who has kindly volunteered in the past - unfortunately a list of the active hosts has not been provided to me, so I'm starting from scratch...

Many thanks for your patience.

Abigail

• 2 months later...

Hi Abigail,

I'm afraid I dont have the space to host a tea group but interested to know if there has been a group set up for SE22? Looked on NCT website this morning but still looks vacant but remembered there was a post on here, hence my very late reply to your thread!

I was too late for NCT classes in East Dulwich so doing them in Herne Hill but would be great to meet local Mum's too once the baby is born (January)and the tea groups sounds like a fab way to do this

Thanks

Hi

I would also be interested in coming along to these tea groups and will help in any way I can.

I am interested in meeting other mums and have joined NCT but haven't heard of anything happening in this area.

Let me know if I can help

Katy

I'm not sure whether anything ever happened with the tea groups in SE22...I certainly never heard anything, though I suppose we are bit beyond it now (ha! past it at 7.5 months!)

But there are two NCT drop in coffee mornings - Bumps and Babes - Monday am at Goose Green centre and friday am at St Faiths in North Dulwich - relaxed and tea and biscuits on offer....and lots of chat...

I did host a postnatal NCT tea group a couple of times last year and I would encourage everyone to contact Abigail and volunteer, as it is a fantastic opportunity to meet new mums with babies of similar age. I made a few good friends through the group and we still meet up regularly.

The only thing you need is a big lounge (to fit 7-10 mums with babies) Good luck :)

• 7 months later...

I have just seen this.. I don't know if any group got set up but would be very interested if it did. I have a 13 month old and am back at work part time but interested in finding out how these groups work and if I can help?

Thanks.