Single men in East D?

emc

I have'nt been in there for a year, but remember thinking the people in the Bishop were generally a self conscious crowd and mingling was'nt the done thing, maybe its the layout/seating,mainly locals, everyones partnered,cant hear yourself speak,bad luck, not sure.

I have found though, that generally men only approach you when they're confident and they're confident when they've already got a girlfriend. Shy single men seem to stay that way, which is a shame :-S

The December Drinks were announced on this thread: EDF Drinks - November and December

"Friday 4th December - I have booked the downstairs bar in Boho Bar for us. They will hopefully lay on some nibbles and there is usually a DJ in there on a Friday. So get your party gear on and come along for a few pre-Christmas cocktails (or beers of course)."

There's also the EDF Curry Club (Wednesday 25 November 2009: Tandoori Nights).

mm Im intrigued about the pubs in the area, I have a drinks thing coming up in Ed, however I would like to go to a pub where I can move around my companions and mingle at ease. Tables are awkward, unless you like playing musical chairs, bars are too narrow. Which leaves me with the question where shall we go??

I'm a EDF virgin and this is my first post.

Just moved to the area and am recently single after a long term relationship. One of my female friends suggested my forum name, as she tells me that accurately describes me (can't see it myself). I'm 35, six foot tall, with slightly graying (or is it distinguished?) hair.

I have been looking at all the threads on this post and it seems like my only competition for the ladies in East Dulwich is rcmacf - but all he does is hangs around in bars reading his paper hoping women will come to him so hopefully i should be okay!

So I need some help - what's the best way to meet the wonderful ladies in East Dulwich - rcmacf you need not reply.

• 3 weeks later...
Well this thread has again come back to life just when I was giving up on it ever re-appearing, anyway single unattached (baggage free) frog, waiting to be found and kissed by his princess to make a fairytale come true, any takers ladies?????