Credit Crunch Tips

Peckhamgatecrasher

daizie Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Avoid splashing out on handsfree sets & getting

> fined for using your phone while driving. Simply

> pop your mobile inside a large shell and the

> police will think you are listening to the sea!

...or just make your own, simples

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been sent this offer via my blog and I thought that perhaps forumites may be interested. I would love to see this film myself, but I work during the day;

Watch The Blind Side at a preview screening before its nationwide cinema release on 26th March!

To celebrate the release of the Oscar? winning The Blind Side on 26th March, readers have a chance to be the first to see the film at a variety of cinemas on Tuesday 16th March.

For your chance to attend a special daytime preview screening (at a number of locations), simply enter the below code at www.seefilmfirst.com to get your complimentary pair of tickets!

Code: 560634

"The Blind Side Synopsis: Teenager Michael Oher (Quinton Aaron) is surviving on his own, virtually homeless, when he is spotted on the street by Leigh Anne Tuohy (Sandra Bullock). Learning that the young man is one of her daughter?s classmates, Leigh Anne insists that Michael?wearing shorts and a t-shirt in the dead of winter?come out of the cold. Without a moment?s hesitation, she invites him to stay at the Tuohy home for the night. What starts out as a gesture of kindness turns into something more as Michael becomes part of the Tuohy family despite the differences in their backgrounds.

Living in his new environment, the teen faces a completely different set of challenges to overcome. And as the family helps Michael fulfill his potential, both on and off the football field, Michael?s presence in the Tuohys? lives leads them to some insightful self-discoveries of their own."

Locations:

Colchester

Brighton

Beckenham

Manchester Printworks

Derby

Exeter

Guildford

Lincoln

Richmond

Worcester

Maidstone

Kettering

Kingston upon Thames

Norwich

Streatham

Epsom

Muswell Hill

Swansea

Camden Town

Edinburgh Wester Hailes

Greenwich

London

Hatfield Galleria

Huddersfield

South Woodford

Southend on Sea

Surrey Quays

Bristol

Wimbledon

West Thurrock

Dulwich Mum wrote...

_I have been sent this offer via my blog and I thought that perhaps forumites may be interested. I would love to see this film myself, but I work during the day;

Yeah , right

2 x Nurofen & 2 x Paracetamol is considered work these days

W**F

Avoid financial meltdown by not measuring your economy solely on houseprices. Oh, and if you're in power, don't get in bed with a sector and be complacent in your partners reckless and greedy habits.

Realising that markets are amoral, which is why they should be regulated in the first place with a firmer hand.

Might help.