Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I used a white floor paint, whether you keep redoing it depends on how bothered you are about scuffs, which I'm not 😂 I just pretend it's supposed to look like that 😂 I hoover it then mop it with Flash or something similar in a bucket. Some things have stained it in places, but obviously a white floor in a kitchen is liable to get stained. Sometimes I put rugs down if I want a change. You need to make sure the floorboards don't have gaps where water could get in and rot them. In the kitchen I originally had a concrete floor, so tongue and groove was put over it  (so no gaps between the boards, though it looks like floorboards) but my bathroom has actual floorboards which were painted white. I know people who have just used ordinary paint rather than floor paint, but I imagine it's not so hard-wearing. You could ask advice in a paint shop.
    • Oh Thanks can I ask what paints or other products you used and is it long lasting or do you have to keep redoing it?
    • Yes, I have. Just make sure they are thoroughly dry before anyone walks on them. I had some truly terrible "builders" doing my kitchen.
    • Phone found near Sainsbury’s park on Denmark hill.  it’s on DoNot Disturb and no photo.    please contact  07956431643
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In