Day of Dance for children Wed 30th Dec 10am-3pm

Hello,

We are looking at scheduling our workshops ?Day of Dance? on Wednesday 30th December

Dear Mums and Dads,

We were approached by a couple of parents about Christmas Dance Workshops and so we thought we?d see what the feedback/interest would be like?We thought it might be handy for you should you need the time to do any last minute Christmas preparation/shopping etc?

We would be looking at incorporating Tap, Ballet, Modern and Musical Theatre into a one off ?Day of Dance? or two day ?Christmas Dance Workshop?

The Dates we are thinking of would be either Mon 21st, Tues 22nd or Wed 23rd December?Please advise us of the mostly suitable ones and if we generate enough interest we shall go ahead!

All Levels 10am - 3pm

Most likely at:

Harris Sports Centre (Harris Girl's Academy)- East Dulwich

Homestall Road,

London SE22 0NR

We are very much looking forward to working with our local talent once again...A fantastic opportunity to experience a fun day of dance!

Prices:

For ?Day of Dance? ?30pp (?25 per sibling)

Many thanks,

Chris & Jo

Just wanted to say that both our two loved the course that they did at half-term, and came back totally exhausted at the end of each day which was fantastic! :))

Chris and Jo, have you thought about leafleting at local primary schools - maybe outside at home-time?

Hi there,

I'd be really interested in this for my 5 year old. It would need to be Mon 21st and Tues 22nd to work.

She already does ballet, but would be great to expose her to lots of other types of dance. What happens about stuff like tap shoes? Do you provide them, or are they not needed?

Please keep me posted if this goes ahead via PM.

I will also pass on details to the parents of the ballet group.

Molly

Hi Victor,

Good to hear from you and thank you for the nice message. We have thought about leafleting outside schools and obviously will have to let them know. Could you suggest a couple of schools and also maybe you have a contact at your children's school that we could call? Thanks and see you soon!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last minute, we know?we would like to run a one off ?Day of Dance? on Wednesday 30th December which will incorporate Tap, Ballet, Modern and Musical Theatre. All Levels 10am - 3pm

Most likely at:

Harris Sports Centre (Harris Girl's Academy)- East Dulwich

Homestall Road,

London SE22 0NR

Tel: 020 7732 2276

We are very much looking forward to working with our local talent once again...A fantastic opportunity to experience a fun day of dance!

Prices:

For ?Day of Dance? ?30pp (?25 per sibling)

Please RSVP to this email at your earliest convenience so we can check numbers.

Many thanks!