Goose Green Nursery, can you recommend it?

Steph

Hi Steph

I am a member of the PTA at Goose Green.

On Mon 7th Dec, we have a coffee morning planned and there will also be some parents looking round the school.

Please come along at 9.15ish and speak to parents whose children just started nursery/school in Sept.

Some of these parents were also worried at 1st, but I believe we are all honest with our opinions and will freely give them to you if asked

Any queries please pm me. Thanx

Hi Steph, my child started at GG in september, I won't be at coffee morning as have to be at work but happy to be PM'd. We are very happy with his teachers and the leadership of the school. He didn't go to the nursery so I have no personal experience of it but it has the most amazing playground and seems a happy place and benefits from being involved in school events; xmas fair, cake sales, summer carnival, abel and cole scheme etc. I have put my daughters name down for a place when she is old enough.

The nursery is on the same site as the school on Tintagel Crescent; if approaching from Goose Green Roundabout, Tintagel is the road right next to the roundabout with charity shop on one corner and estate agent opposite that, if coming from ED station side, turn up Elsie Road and Tintagel is first left.

If the school gates are closed just press the buzzer and the office will buzz you in. Go to the office if coming only for the tour or the after school club room for the coffee morning plus the tour (this is in the building to your left as you walk in).

• 3 years later...

Hi

My son attended the wonderful Amott Rd pre school and still misses it! Does anyone know of an afternoon 'pre school' like Amott Rd - in the afternoons. My son is at nursery for mornings only but really needs a couple of afternoons a week also. Does anyone have any suggestions. Many thanks