British nanny available to start asap

Hello families,

I am a self employed qualified nanny available to start ASAP. Previously ofsted registered and happy to be re-registered.

Experienced in all areas of childcare with children aged from newborn to teenagers.

I live in Herne Hill and am a driver with my own car.

Available for sole charge/nanny share.

Feel free to send me a PM and I can forward a cv.

Kind regards

Beckee Lewis

Hi there. We are a friendly family in Honor Oak Park looking for after school care 2 or 3 days per week (we can be flexible on number of days) for 2 kids (aged 6 and 9), and all day care during school holidays.

We are looking for a nanny with a fun and loving character to pick the kids up from school, play with them, co-ordinate homework and cook dinner.

Hours are 3.15pm until 6.15pm, particular days of the week can be agreed although consecutive days would be ideal.

During the school holidays, hours are 10am - 6pm. Holidays are private school holidays so longer than state.

Driving licence is a requirement as you will need to be able to do a short local drive to pick up from two schools.

Rates depending on experience and qualifications. Will need recent CRB check and references for previous childcare experience.

Please contact me with your CV if you are interested.

Thanks.

Heidi

Archived