Want to meet a group playing board games? Every Thursday 19:45 in The FC Wellbeing Cafe

Hello everybody,

Great to see such a big group last night!

As last night we played - at least some of us - a game that upped a bit the ante from what we have been playing up until now, I finally have the courage to suggest we play Dead of Winter next week.

In Dead of Winter, we are a colony of survivors after a zombie apocalypse and we are all desperately trying to make it through the winter and keep the bloody walking dead at bay. In order to survive, we have all to work together, but - as the saying goes - keep you friends close... One of us, in fact, MIGHT be a TRAITOR with the secret objective of just watching the world burn.

It's a great game, but the setup and the rules are a bit more complicated that the usual games we have been playing up to now, so I guess I am trying to ascertain if people would be up for it. It wouldn't seem fair just to just spring it on people. The game can have max 5 players. If you have a spare 45 mins, you can watch the Tabletop episode here

Looking forward to next week.

Nella

Collections from the design labels such as Cheap TRX and other beauty are released after every six months.

With every new launch, a new trx pas cher technology is developed.

This had led to making trx pas cher remain competitive in the International market.

The entire penny board hot sale packaging process is paid into detail to enhance the collections quality and appearance.

Now everyone can own high-end designer Cheap TRX For Sale.

cheap trx being one of the largest and most prominent fashion company in the world, it has an obligation of beating the standards set by others.

The fashion world, with a higher concentration on trx france, needs to provide the best packaging services that the modern world has ever seen.

cheap trx plays a major role in creating a brand name that fashion lovers want to identify with.

Fyi Im bringing Legendary (co-op Marvel deck building game) and Catan.

See you all at 8

Rob

(As brad always says, dont let not having anything to bring put you off from coming, we always have a good selection.)

Hello everybody,

I don't know if anyone is planning to be around tonight. Rob and I can't make it, unfortunately, due to a bad cold - just in time to celebrate spring! We'll be looking forward to more games next week though. Have a great Easter break!

Nella