Wanted: Ergobaby 360 carrier

lhalldaisy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• You might possibly consider that the the degree of scepticism and suspicion your original post encountered was largely due to the accusatory nature of the title in which you specifically identified a long-standing and respected local business. You also sensationalised the matter by using the words "poisoning" and  "twice!" in the heading.  
    • Thank you for your replies all. Elloriac, I followed your advice: I filled out the form and they said they would collect today. So I left the sharps bins on my front door last night, with a not like you said and this morning they were all gone! Fantastic. 
    • I feel like I need a 'Rory Stewart' style quick explanation on the debate around Dulwich LTN. Would anyone have any pointers to a balanced summary? I'm moving to the village soon and I feel like I need to understand this better given the strength of sentiment expressed on some of these threads. Any help appreciated!  
    • I think you're imagining too much into this. I've never heard of 'Theweekend' (unless my wife is posting without me knowing!) I find it disappointing that you automatically assume I'm either stupid (can't cook!) or evil (on a vendetta against a shop). I'm not sure what you think my motive might be, but I've no animosity towards that shop. It's not very nice when you share an experience on this forum and old timers brigade you, dismiss what you say and blame you for something unpleasant that that happened to you. Imagine if this was you. Personally, I think their chicken thigh supplier is not good. I used to shop in Smithfield and I know most butchers just buy them in 5kg tubs. Voila. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In