Ask Admin

Mogs

When someone asked a similar question recently at http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?12,1221907,1225269#msg-1225269, I replied "I'd just try again. You should (I've just experimented) be sent a further verification email with a second confirmation code, which I expect would work.", though there's no feedback from the poster. My first guess, if that fails, would be that the email's been filtered to a spam or junk folder somewhere en route.

Hello Admin

I've been trying to contact you, regarding advertising, I noticed you haven't seen any of my emails, my new address registered is Heat Firm Ltd, 201 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich, SE22 8HA, registered in England and Whales Company No.08034605

Mark hasn't been in touch and I would like to get an ad on this site ASAP please help..

regards

Nathan

What's the deal on multiple usernames? I have this one which I registered ages ago on a bit of a whim but I would also like to register a username to represent my business. Is this allowed? I don't want the two getting muddied...I say some rather dubious things on here at times.

• 3 months later...

So presuably not a biggie, I shall register away...

binary_star Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> What's the deal on multiple usernames? I have this

> one which I registered ages ago on a bit of a whim

> but I would also like to register a username to

> represent my business. Is this allowed? I don't

> want the two getting muddied...I say some rather

> dubious things on here at times.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
I wish we could, it was a bit of custom code and after we installed a software upgrade it broke the site, all the pages were blank. I made the call that people would rather see the site and put up with some people rather than not see the site at all. Apologies, I know it is a missed function but I can't see it coming back in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...