What is essential travel.

JetSetWilly

essential- basic food and gin

non essential- foie gras and creme de menthe

essential- going to school for a public exam

non essential- going to school to sit in class all day and not being allowed out for health and safety reasons

essential - going to work to look after people or animals or in a shop that sells essential food items or to supervise public exams

non essential- any other work especially if you have a mobile/ pc

( you may not agree with the gin part- you may substitute whisky/brandy/vodka, but nothing fancy)

I am not going anywhere on a motorcycle in this weather. It's the only weather I won't go out on the bike, mind.

But it is essential I work for my living but the Special Delivery package containing my time-sensitive work has not arrived three DAYS after it was sent. It is essential it travels to my door.

It is then essential I use public transport to do it which takes about four times as long as on the bike.

It is essential I go out tonight to see the excellent Pete And Dud In The Afterlife at Croydon Ashfcroft Theatre (on 7.30 tonight and tomorrow only). A 197 from the Cl;ockhouse and leave about 11.am, yes? I have seen it in a very early incarnation. Hysterical.

And essential I see Kim Noble tomorrow at Soho Theatre. I got tickets is why and the reviews are fab! Last night for this is on Sunday I think.

And other than that I agree with everything womanofdulwich said but theatre / comedy is essential! Speially when I bought tickets already!