Anyone have any experience of using a BuggyPod?

AllyMcB

I'm looking to purchase a Buggypod to use with my Double buggy as I'm a Childminder who would prefer not to use a triple buggy (they all seem so bulky).

However I've heard a couple of mixed review's and wanted to see if anyone else had any experience of using one before I bought one as they're not cheap and I don't want to make an expensive mistake.

Alison

Alison,

I'm sure I have posted on here before about this. I bought a buggy pod for my childminder to use on her double buggy a few years ago so my then 2.5 year old didn't have to walk when she did the school run.

It did help a bit, but wasn't great - a big hassle to fit, always working loose again, and also eventually pretty much ruined the buggy it was attached to due to the extra weight etc on the side of it. A great idea, but sadly not so good in practice.

Overall the buggy board with the step that they can sit on seems to work better, as long as one of the children is old enough to cope with it. Otherwise, though a big expense one of these buggys would be a worthwhile investment for a childminder I reckon as you have the option of adding or removing the 3rd seat from the handle;

http://www.gobubbago.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31&products_id=26

Works out at about ?400 to have shipped from NZ I believe, but have seen 2 or 3 of them around this area recently.

Molly

• 2 weeks later...