Oskars Fencing and Landscaping.

Oskars landscaping

• 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Oskars and his team. They did a great job, with a tricky garden design for us - which included diagonal paving, slim paving separators between grass lawn and flower beds, a tiered garden requiring landscaping, and a pergola build. The price was very reasonable compared to some other quotes we received, and they very happily accommodated some minor design changes as we went along, and even suggested a few goods ones themselves. I've already recommended them to a few neighbours who've complimented the outcome too.

You can contact Oskars via phone or WhatsApp on 07545372421 or by email [email protected]

Yes your pictuure looks great, BUT,

Got to say he DNA'd on the first visit to do a quote and it was only after chasing up that he came came on a Saturday morning to come and look at the job (shed base and shed), apologised, explained how it is a family business. Promised to provide a quote, waited, waited and waited some more as he was soooooooooooooo busy, chased him for his quote and am still waiting. You may have been lucky but it is systematic of trades people who promise the earth and fail to deliver anything. How hard can it be putting pen to paper or typing out and emailing a quote.

FWIW, my experience was... hard to get hold of, had to chase several times to get a quote, took aaaages to agree a date to start the work, which was subsequently put back at least once.

But when they eventually did the job, they did it very well and are obviously hard workers. I'm glad we stuck with them.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Another strong recommendation for Oskars and his hard-working team Jurijs and Casper who removed tricky old fencing and replaced it. Oskar oversaw the job and was available for advice but his team are very knowledgeable. Oskars took a while to forward quotation but the wait and final finish of the work was worth it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi All,

I wanted to share a recommendation for Oskars Fencing and Landscaping if you are looking for any garden works after finding Oskars details, and positive reviews, via the forum myself a few months back. Oskar and his friendly team have just completed a new fence, removed a 4mx4m concrete base, completed extensive levelling works, built a raised bed, patio and laid lawn on our c.40ft garden. Oskar was very patient with a changing brief and worked with us to help achieve a family friendly garden that we are delighted with. Oskar and his team were great to deal with- friendly and open, and the work has been completed to a high standard.

Oskar can be reached on 07545 372 421

Any questions and feel free to PM. Thanks

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Oskar and team did a fantastic job replacing the fence on both sides of our garden. They came when they said they would, got on with the job efficiently, negotiated with the neighbours and left everything neat and tidy. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Adding a massive thumbs-up for Oskar and his team. They did a brilliant job, digging out a massive thicket of long-established ivy by the roots (some with trunks as thick as trees), removing old concrete posts, other random bits and bogs and the derelict old fence. I'd moved a few plants I cared about but couldn't do anything about my favourite rose bush, but they very carefully avoided it and tied it to the new fence at the end of the day. The new fence looks fantastic and they did the whole job in a day, when other contractors had said they needed two or three. Everything had to come through the house, but they meticulously swept up afterwards, and Oskar took all the waste away in his truck. Oskar was great to deal with throughout – highly recommend!

Get hold of Oskar on 07545 372 421 or at [email protected] - there is also a webiste oskarsfencingandlandscaping.com but just give him a call!

• 4 weeks later...
Another big nod/recommendation for Oskars Landscaping. He and his team did an immaculate job on our back garden. They worked fast, communicated well, asked questions at the right time, kept the house clean despite moving through it with material and waste, did what we asked, and were happy to make adjustments when it was necessary. I couldn't speak more highly of him and his team to be honest. I wish all home improvements went like this. See previous comments for how to get in touch with him.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Adding to the recommendations on here for Oskars. Sorted our fence that had fallen, and needed replacing, within days, was communicative throughout the quote, booking and work activity, always meeting his promises, was reasonably priced and his team did a super job and left the place spotless despite the rubbish weather. Would definitely use again (though I hope to not have to due to a new sturdy fence!)

• 1 month later...