Barry Road Burglary (Suspect pictures)

I was burgled yesterday at my flat in Barry Road between 12:07pm and 12:35pm.

Unfortunately the police missed him by a few minutes but i have lovely stills and videos (inside and out) of the suspect.

Tall, skinny white male. Short dark hair. Scar on forehead above his right eye. Blue hooded jacket, with a distinctive white button on the breast. Jeans. White trainers. If you see him locally please call the police on 999, they have enough evidence to eliminate anyone.

http://imgur.com/8S7Xa1V.jpg

See the album below for more pictures. I won't be sharing the videos currently.

http://imgur.com/a/XCxmY

el_fed Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> well, the video shows him forcing his way in and

> then internal videos shows a man in the same

> outfit and the same appearance trashing my home.

> But yes, El Presidente... as the admin said.

but you havent published those

Good to see you have the security to be able to identify scum like this, as your original post said you have videos of him outside and inside your house.

Hope they catch him as it will make everyone that little bit safer in the area.

Sorry to hear that you were targeted and hopefully he didn't cause too much damage

Collections from the design labels such as Cheap TRX and other beauty are released after every six months.

With every new launch, a new trx pas cher technology is developed.

This had led to making trx pas cher remain competitive in the International market.

The entire penny board hot sale packaging process is paid into detail to enhance the collections quality and appearance.

Now everyone can own high-end designer Cheap TRX For Sale.

cheap trx being one of the largest and most prominent fashion company in the world, it has an obligation of beating the standards set by others.

The fashion world, with a higher concentration on trx france, needs to provide the best packaging services that the modern world has ever seen.

cheap trx plays a major role in creating a brand name that fashion lovers want to identify with.

red devil Wrote:

'Well spotted unc, definitely not indigenous, I reckon there's a bit of Irish about him, 2nd or 3rd generation...sound familiar?'

In the absence of any evidence it appears you are applying negative racial stereotypes to reach an assumption that the tea leaf is Irish. However, at this stage there is nothing to rule out he is not a local English gentrifier wanting to fill a financial shortfall by stealing from el_fed.

red devil Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Well spotted unc, definitely not indigenous, I

> reckon there's a bit of Irish about him, 2nd or

> 3rd generation...sound familiar?

Definitely not indigenous - probably from LEWISHAM (gasp)

landsberger Wrote:

'Definitely not indigenous - probably from LEWISHAM (gasp)'.

Landsberger, what is the basis for your suggestion that the tea leaf was from Lewisham (that's Blackheath/Greenwich for the gentrifier)?

Also, in your definition of 'indigenous', do you consider the recent influx of gentrifiers to be indigenous to the population of East Dulwich (Peckham for the non-gentrifier)?