Pest Control

BrownsPest

We had brilliant service from Craig and his lovely colleague last week to look at an ongoing mouse problem. Last winter we paid exorbitant fees to Rentokill to try to sort it out and despite improvements I wasn't satisfied and wanted it looking at before the winter. These guys spent much longer than Rentokill had - carefully examining anywhere I was worried about and filling any possible holes. They were reassuring and helpful as well as just plain friendly. So far we haven't seen any evidence of the problem and we feel confident of the work they have done. Also we have the back up of knowing he will come again within 3 months if we have further problems.

Money well spent. Thanks Craig.

Another recommendation for Craig. Very professional on time and dealt with the squirrels which were hibernating in my loft. He also said that he would come back in two weeks which he did to block the holes in the loft.

Would highly recommend him for any pest services and is much cheaper than many of the other companies out there.

This is the second time I have used Browns. The first time Craig dealt with my rodent problem in the back garden, back in June. He responded quickly and came to my property within a couple of days and since then I have had no problems. The second time was to treat a wasps nest outside one of the Windows. Again, Craig was very quick to respond and has followed up with a free visit to check the nest. He is professional and reasonably priced and Would highly recommend.

• 2 weeks later...

I would highly recommend Craig from Browns Pest removal.

Craig was very quick to respond and came around first thing the following morning after sighting of a mouse and late Sunday night email the previous night. He checked all possible entry holes into the house and filled/blocked them up to prevent any re-entry of mice.

He is professional and reasonably priced

Again recommend Craig and his sidekick came round within 48 hours of my call (the delay was only waiting new treatment spray)about a wasp nest in the loft the large one I saw was not the active one there were two others one in space in a water tank he sprayed and destroyed all three gave a call back the next day to check all was ok only a couple still hanging around but all have now gone very satisfied with the service and would use again without hesitation.

Following recommendations from this forum, I called Craig on Friday re our flea problem courtesy of the neighbour's friendly cat(!) He answered all of my questions and came promptly the next day. I am very happy with his service and knowledge and would thoroughly recommend Craig for any pest control issues.

Craig did a great job dealing with a wasps' nest right above our bedroom window. He was very professional, a pleasure to deal with and dealt with the problem quickly and effectively. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Hi all. Still seem to be getting lots of calls regarding Moths. Moths can't do a lot of damage if left untreated. The larvae will eat through carpets, clothing etc.

Moths are easy to treat & the insecticide we use is the best & strongest on the market.

Also this time of year you will see a big increase in Mice & Rat infestations as the colder weather will force them inside to nest in the warmth.

Call us on : 07989343136

Or email: [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I just would like to highly recommend Craig from [email protected]

I have a real mice phobia and I had an awful few months since I saw a mouse in my kitchen, then in my living room and one day in my bedroom, which was unbearable and I almost moved out.

On the beginning my landlord called Rentokill. A guy came in 4 times in total. Each time he only left a new poison and blocked 2 visible holes in the kitchen. Thinking my life is back to normal I saw the mouse again.

After spending over 1000 pounds on this useless service I have read all of the positive commends here about Craig so decided to try this option.

I have rang him and within a minute I had a visit booked iin for next day. He came in to the flat nice and early, moved washing machine, dishwasher, blocked the wholes, the guy from Rentokill didn't bother to even notice. Basically Craig has looked in to every little corner of the flat. I am really happy and confident the unpleasant guests are gone.

Not only Craig is a professional and friendly man, but also a lot cheaper and I found his methods very effective so far.

I have shared Craigs number with other flats in my building and even at work!

Happy Sunday everyone