Help with Puddleduck Nursery please??

Mrs_P

Hi All,

I'm new to The East Dulwich Forum so hello! :)

I was wondering if someone could please give me the new address and info regardng the Puddleduck Nursery that use to be at the community centre. I have even tried Southwark Council as far as they have been informed the nursery is still at the community centre which is obviously wrong! I have sent an email to the Head Carol Bromley but am still yet to receive a response.

Please help as I'm very interested in finding out more about the nursery.

Thank you.

Mrs_P

And it's just had it's Ofsted report done which is brilliant. Marked as a "Good" nursery, but this is after a major move of premises, having to re-register with Ofsted, take on and train new staff, adapt to longer opening hours, accommodate maternity leave, etc! The report commented that their safeguarding children performance is outstanding and the inspector commented to the nursery that it was only because she had to do a snapshot of the nursery as it is "here and now" that she couldn't give it "Outstanding". But Carol and her team are aware of the areas for improvement and had already identified them.

I'd put my bottom dollar on their next Ofsted report being Outstanding. The leadership is superlative and the team of staff committed, caring and highly professional.

T

x

I'd absolutely recommend Puddleducks nursery. It was lovely when it was at Goose Green but is even better in the new premises. My daughter had a wonderful couple of years there and has gone into reception a happy, confident girl.