Toddler groups/activities

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a website which would list activities and groups for older babies/toddlers in East Dulwich and the surrounding areas? I've had a quick google search which hasn't been too fruitful.

I don't mind free or paid for, but after uncertainty on the job front it now looks as if I'll be a SAHM during the weekfor the near future and with an almost 1 year old I think I need to try and do things most days to keep us both sane. I'm doing Sing & Sign on Wednesdays at the moment and sometimes visit Peckham Rye 1 o clock club, but it would be good to have a list of rhyme times and any other acitivites that are on.

Thanks! x

Hello, I have just moved here so have also been trawling the internet for stuff to do with my 11 month old little boy, and have found Caterpillar Music, running in a number of places in the area, ditto Monkey Music, both of which offer free trial class before paying for course of sessions, and both of which I'm going to try. Free story/rhyme sessions at Dulwich Library on Thursday mornings, 10-12 ish I think - went last week and met some nice mothers, plus there is a Parent Toddler Group on Thursdays at St Barnabas Parish Hall, 23 Dulwich Village, SE21 7BT, 9.30-11.30, term time only, Tel: 020 8693 1524, which I might also try. Sure there is much more out there but these are the results of my searches so far! I'd be quite keen to meet up with people regularly for a walk, tea and chat in Dulwich Park, so if anyone is interested please shout. Thanks, Fiona

• 2 years later...