Welcome, Guest!

The East Dulwich Forum is an online community to discuss anything and everything about SE22. We were established all the way back in 2006! You can find more information about us here.

It looks like you're not registered. If you want to sign up, please click this link.

Confused about parking

Discuss life in London's East Dulwich. Talk about local restaurants, pubs, shops, services, transport, planning, it's up to you
BuryStElsewhere

I'm due to visit the area soon for the first time since Covid and the new LTN restrictions came into effect.

For some reason I'm finding it difficult to get clarity online on exactly where the new restrictions are, when they operate and whether the area between LL and Court Lane is now CPZ like the Melbourne Grove area.

Southwark's interactive parking map doesn't seem to show these and Google Maps is a patchwork of old and new footage, none more recent than a year old.

Grateful to anyone who can explain!
Ginster

I believe the Melbourne Grove side didn't go ahead as planned. PW (Peckham West) is in play so Ondine, Copleston etc are 9-11am buy a ticket unless you have a permit
n dulwich northerner

"the area between LL and Court Lane is now CPZ"

I don't think it is, and you should be able to park there freely. You'd just have to remember there's no access from Dulwich Village and weekday morning/afternoon restrictions at the Townley Rd/E Dulwich Grove junction.
BuryStElsewhere

Thanks, that's really helpful.
apod

You require parking permit on all roads along LL now as far as I know, so ensure you park where you can make the payment.
Definitely the all roads along East Dulwich Grove and Melbourne Grove require permit Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm
n dulwich northerner

Lordship Lane is long, and the question seemed to be about the area south of Townley Road. I don't think that you have to pay there.
teddyboy23

If you work your way up lordship lane from goose green roundabout all streets on the left hand side are free parking.there are a few side roads on the right hand side which are also free