Aston Villa fans in East Dulwich

cam2hall

Hi all,

For any Villa fans living in the area, we have an official South London Lions supporters club which may be of interest. Membership is entirely free and club benefits include advance purchase on away tickets, exclusive access to the Lions Lounge at Villa Park, opportunities to meet former players, social, events, meet ups for TV games and an opportunity to connect with fellow Villa fans in the local area (so you don't have to suffer alone!).

If you are an Aston Villa fan and eager to find out more,check out our new website for details:

http://avfcsouthlondonlions.wix.com/avfcsouthlondonlions

We will also be meeting in The Actress today at 1pm for the Newcastle game - pop along and say hello!

Up the Villa!

Cameron

Ah, the best ever football song (to a sea shanty tune):

The Holte End they sing and the Holte End they Shout

They sing about things about things they know FA about

[then it goes a bit nineteen seventies, so I will lose most of you]

Chim-chiminee-chim-chimmine-chim chim charoo.

Yippee yiyay

As a glory hunter, is there any chance of Villa being good in the near future? I'm looking for a new team to follow and have once been to Villa Park. I like the club colours and will be a loyal follower if you can give me some assurances. I have an Aunt in Birmingham which should cover any potential snide remarks regarding my credentials.

Rah rah come on Arston Villar. I'll send my man over with my application form. Technically Downing Street being in South London.

Dave

--------------------

Monster, wicked. I once played a concert at Crystal Palace Park, therefore I can join as well.

Nige K

---------------

My team's cowin rubbish. Can I join too?

Jasper

Ratty, I have avoided the obvious despite it being a raucously good song, and very self depricatory.

I of course forgot another potential member, another man of the people. I understand HRH Billy himself. Another Sarf Londoner by post code.

I'm sure you have already got this chubby feller in the club, if not I know how to contact him as he lives in Balum:

Warning, the sound quality is awful.