My abseil! 2nd April 2011

siousxiesue

And you're smiling! Even if a touch nervously! Well done! Where did you do it from? How high up were you?!?!

I did a charity sky dive and got pics taken on the way down - I was amazed to find that I was smiling most of the way down although perhaps that was just the cheeks being pulled by the wind....

For some people it mean a little or nothing what they do to others ; but yes

let's say that the girls are very Brave !

One questions was enough to find out who was the EDF abusive guy.

Her job is done for today thanks to face book.

She didn't have to call the police or to higher private surveillance

to investigate this case; she knows what she is doing and why !

She doesn't know why he did it and why not to other people

Does he knows her family roots where she comes from how much does he know

about her ! I am sure he doesn't as far as I can see the whole concept.

How would you feel if someone would of have done this nasty things to your uwn children

or your love ones.

Have you found out about her abilities and probably you

are not aware what much she knows about you. "Discretion" was the key for the good job!

Once again well done Bellen and Congratulations was a good practice.

Keep her away from your thoughts you should be shame for what you have done.

Good Luck !

No

That campaign is close to my heart, Annasfield. I was in the throes of my Law Degree shortly following the Hillsborough Disaster and decided to tackle the subject of Nervous Shock following Hillsborough for the project section of that Degree. Most students and lecturers thought my choice risky and warned against it: they deemed it too raw, emotive, and controversial an essay topic so soon after the catastrophe. I stubbornly ignored them and ploughed on regardless: so struck was I by the injustices which were fast emanating from that tragedy. I attained my first First and special recognition for my paper.

I agree: don't buy The Sun - especially if you are a Liverpool Supporter.

Laddy (Man. U Supporter).