Forum Sponsors

http://avalonkitchens.co.uk/
xxxx
http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageWanted for a social enterprise: sink, wooden doors, shelving, dresser, kitchen units, tables
Posted by overcaffeinated February 07, 11:01AM

We're setting up a social enterprise in Peckham Rye, and need to kit out our premises. We'd like to use as many repurposed/reused/upcycled materials/furniture as possible, in line with our overall sustainability ethos.

We're looking for:

- a good-sized sink (max 45cm deep), ideally with a drainage board and tap/s
- a few kitchen-style cabinets for under/next to the sink area (1.8m length in total)
- 3-4 Victorian-style wooden internal doors
- strong wooden shelving (3-4 shelves, approx 40cm deep / 30cm height between shelves)
- a tall, simply-styled dresser-type unit, measuring around 1-1.2m wide and 45cm deep at the bottom, with 5-8 shelves
- various wooden tables - a couple that fold/trestle-style, approx 70cm wide and 1m/2m long; and a couple approx 30cm wide and 1m long

If you have any of the above to give away or sell, please PM me. Thank you!

messageRe: Wanted for a social enterprise: sink, wooden doors, shelving, dresser, kitchen units, tables
Posted by jenny pink February 07, 03:30PM

Hiya,seen a couple of posts....one/two posts about tables,& one with wooden doors....mentioned you're looking...Jenny

messageRe: Wanted for a social enterprise: sink, wooden doors, shelving, dresser, kitchen units, tables
Posted by Anna H February 07, 04:36PM

Hi there,
I have just posted an internal wooden door going foe free (posted in for sale and items offered section). Its not victorian but it is an available free door! Currently outside 12 Barforth Road, SE15

Posted by Ahappymango February 08, 10:03AM

Hi

Great you’re helping the community — as you’re asking for free stuff, it would be good to understand what you’re doing/who you’re hoping to benefit, thanks

Posted by overcaffeinated February 08, 10:57AM

Hi Ahappymango - our focus will be on sustainable living. We’re not quite ready yet to say more, but will do as soon as we can!

It doesn’t have to be free stuff, I said give away or sell. When asking about free stuff I had in mind if someone was already planning to throw/give away something. Our aim is to use secondhand wherever possible because it uses less resources.

Posted by Ahappymango February 08, 01:20PM

Sounds like a great idea, thanks for replying.

Posted by JRS February 09, 06:45PM

I have 2 internal Victorian doors you can have. The are in New Cross Gate. you can call me 07834 488159.

Posted by jenny pink February 11, 11:19AM

Hiya,just seen a free pine table offered,mentioned you...pm them?...Jenny

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum