Sporting activities for little ones on the weekend

Morning all,

I know my son is probably a little on the too young side at almmost 17m but he is such an active little man (he literally cannot sit still) and his favourite thing to do at the moment is run around kicking his little rugby ball so I was wondering if there were any organised things for kids at the weekend that anyone knows of?

I remember when I was pregnant walking up crystal palace road and right next to DMC there was a little soccer group for really little kids but probably around the 3 year mark.

As he is so little Im happy to be at the park with him running around with his ball but I thougth I'd see what was out there.

thanks!

x

I've seen activities at JAGS on Saturdays and Sundays for 18 months and up. I'm not sure what they do exactly, but I think there's some trampolining and lots of running around in the sports hall.

VCH thank you! I gave them a call and it sounds good. Ive listed details below for anyone else looking.

Has a little indoor football / rugby / ball session for 18m ? 3y. Drop in. ?3.50. 11am. Saturdays and Sundays. I said he was only 17m and they said as long as he was walking its fine. x

11:00 - 12:00 Baby Booters, drop in (whole hall)

Baby boosters ar jags is great and run by a really lovely man Danny - both my sons started off there (now age 8 & 4) and the nice thing is that if they like it they can progress outside to Danny's football which is on the astro turf at 9 on sat mornings. Football magic also do a young group on Sat at Burbage Road

Thanks keane, we are going to give it a try on the weekend. Rugby tots also emailed me back to say they are insured to take them from 18m so we will also try that one in a month or so.. Thanks so much everyone this is exactly what I was looking for! X