present ideas for my sister please!

Hi I am stuck as to what to get my sister for her birthday, she is mid/late 30s, has a 18 month old, i always get her toiletries but it seems so dull. Not really into cooking , gardening etc. What would YOU like? One of my best presents from a friend that i received was solar fairy lights for the garden but my sister and her family don't really have anywhere to put them. Would be nice to get her something good this year!

thanks!

susypx

A voucher for a massage or facial or similar? Or arrange a day with her partner or someone to look after her 18 mo and your child and take her shopping for a new top or for an afternoon tea or on the London eye or something depending on her preferences (assuming she lives near you!)

Otherwise I always love receiving books, nice stationary eg. Notebooks, jewellery?

subscription to a magazine? one she likes but doesn't necessarily buy regularly? is such a nice pressie as you have just forgotten about it when a new one comes through the door...I somehow make mine last for ages because I only ever get time to read a few pages in one go!