Play group for pre-schooler?

Mutrik

Hi, My children are now 3.5 yrs and they don't enjoy the playgroups that I usually take them too as much any longer. They like the softplay/ ballpark in Peckham but I can't take them there all the time! Does any one have any good tips on where to go with active 3.5 year old boys? I also take them to parks a lot but would like some more alternatives please.....

Try Tiny Gym at Camberwell Leisure Centre. It's drop in for under 5s, free play but with coaches on hand to help out and has loads of great equipment - a mixture of soft play stuff and proper kid sized gymnastics equipment, all on a squishy floor in a nice big bright airy room.

My daughter is almost 4 and is also getting bored of the groups we go to. I have decided to really vary our week, almost a 4 week rota. So we still so the same old playgroup but only once a month. And into this I'll be adding a day out somewhere, ride the 40 bus into Waterloo!!

Being on September when she goes to school!

2nd the tiny gym at camberwell leisure centre, my nearly 4 year old loves it and with a 18 month old as well is perfect with two. I then also venture out up town to a museum a few of times a month which they both love:) Gambados soft play in Chelsea is easy to get to and great but expensive, however if you follow them on Facebook they often have special offer days which makes it worthwhile.

Tykes Corner in SE17 is great for my 3 year old, they have activities such as painting as well as plenty of toys and equipment for children aged 0-4/5 to play with / on.

There is also outdoor space for the children to run around and explore.

Cost is ?1.50 per child and you can stay and play for as long as you like, open Monday-Friday 9.15-2.15 term time only.

I love kidspace in Croydon but I'm unsure if it is doable with 2 under fives and just one adult. I know I wouldn't cope as my 3.5 year old daughter would need me to help her on some parts and couldn't do that with younger one to watch over as well.