Activity for a 4 year old on a Friday

LSB

Hi all - I'm looking for something fun for my 4 year old daughter to do on a Friday morning, after we've dropped off my eldest. I think she might enjoy a dance or gymnastics class. Does anyone know of anything that might work? Thanks.

Hi there,

I run a new dance/disco session at 1030 am on Friday mornings at Mission Bubble Studios, which is just off lordship lane by William Rose the Butchers/Push Studio's buildings. The actual address is Unit 8, Blackwater Court

17-19 Blackwater Street, SE22 8SD

It's for toddlers up to four and is designed to be active with dancing singing to get energy out but is mainly free style dance with some moves encouraged.

Do come along this Friday if you'd like to check it out it's ?5 per family/adult attending. I suppose it depends on the four year old but we have a disco ball and lights and a really fun 45 minute set of music. For further into pls email [email protected]

Just out of interest what's the ideal time you'd be looking for an activity after dropping your eldest off?

Hi there - if you are looking for something really active, Trytime rugby holds sessions for boys and girls on a Friday morning in Belair Park in Dulwich. We go on Saturday and love it and it means you get outside, even when the weather is not great...http://www.trytimekidsrugby.com/venue/dulwich/

Thanks all for the suggestions - I had a look at Edtots, but it seems to be aimed at slightly younger kids, as does the Mission Bubble Studios session. I was looking for something slightly more structured so will check out the rugby classes. Although if anyone knows of a gymnastics class on a Friday morning please let me know. Thanks.

lucyannejames Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi there,

>

> I run a new dance/disco session at 1030 am on

> Friday mornings at Mission Bubble Studios, which

> is just off lordship lane by William Rose the

> Butchers/Push Studio's buildings. The actual

> address is Unit 8, Blackwater Court

> 17-19 Blackwater Street, SE22 8SD

>

> It's for toddlers up to four and is designed to be

> active with dancing singing to get energy out but

> is mainly free style dance with some moves

> encouraged.

>

> Do come along this Friday if you'd like to check

> it out it's ?5 per family/adult attending. I

> suppose it depends on the four year old but we

> have a disco ball and lights and a really fun 45

> minute set of music. For further into pls email

> [email protected]

>

> Just out of interest what's the ideal time you'd

> be looking for an activity after dropping your

> eldest off?

This sounds great fun!!

Hi

I run The Creation Station on a Friday morning at The Scout Hut, Bellenden Road. We have lots of fun and generally "create two works of art" per session.

It's suitable for 1 1/2 - 5 years (tomorrow is a Halloween special so children up to 11 are welcome)

The kids get to be crafty and you don't have to clear up the mess after!!!!