Childcare help!!

natnat

My two children attend DVIS one is in reception and the other in year 2 they are both in seperate building and finish school 3.20 and 3.30. I finish work at 4pm and work ver close to Goodrich school. Does anyone have any cost effective childcare solutions for less than an hour pick up?

Try advertising on here - a couple of v nice Charter sixth formers replied to an advert I placed a while ago for an after school nanny. Suppose you need to pay for an hour an a half's childcare per day (3.20 - 4.30, rounded up!). It would suit a sixth former (with younger siblings or babysitting experience) as they could still have plenty of time for studying etc. as well as getting some cash. The after school club at DVIS is brilliant but pretty sure you have to pay for the whole session and collect whenever you like (even though it finishes at 6.15).

thank you for all the suggestions, my daughter has attended dvis after school club she loved it however now my son is at school that seems as though a bit of a waste of money as I changed jobs to spend more time with my children. I will look at the six form option or parents. Thank you all