My new venture

jennyh

Hey everyone

Not sure where I am supposed to publish this but I am sure admin will move if it is in the wrong place. As I seem to do most of my posting in the family room and it is the family room I wanted to speak to it made sense...

As a long time forumer I have spent ages reading everyone's opinions on going back to work and making work/home balance and lamented myself at childcare dramas and full time vs part time work and having no money left after nursery and travel. AS a result I have started my own business and thought I would just give a head's up in case anyone is interested in giving me some feedback or taking a look. It is a new design-led (hate the phrase but is kinda true) book and print shop for children selling beautiful books that are full of imaginative stories and lovely images. I've tried to buy from the smaller publishing houses and will continue to seek out titles that are not readily available. Everything I have would make lovely gifts and I can also wrap in beautiful paper and scrunchy cellophane for the babies to enjoy. I can offer local delivery in the SE22/SE23 area so please do have a look and share if you like it.

www.smallprint-online.com

Thanks for looking!

Jenny

Thanks everyone! Still in its early stages as I only have 2 days a week without kids here but I've got a tonne of ideas. The book club will def change a bit to allow for different types of gifts and benefits like discounts/new releases, personalised prints etc. just need to get some stock on the move so I can invest more! Glad people like it, been working on it for 7 months!