wise words on how to turn 40 gracefully please

My sister is turning 40 at the weekend and I'd like to get her something really special (but not too expensive!). Was thinking of a nice book with some kind of wise words/advice/photos/celebration of life etc. the kind of book you can come back to again and again.

I've already given her the ones I've read, so am looking for more ideas.

any recommendations? what has been a book that has helped to keep you sane?

Does she have kids? Personally when I turned 40 I liked the spa break, treatment voucher or make up or jewellery type presents as I felt like they were real treats I craved with a small child & another one on the way! K

oops, seems like a bad choice of words on my part?.

yes, she has kids, and yes we do usually give each other more fun presents. personally i would like to give her something she would never treat herself to, like perfume or such, but when I turned 40 - she's my younger sister - she gave me a really nice home-made "survival kit" with bits and pieces, a bit tongue-in-cheek, but in no way it made me want to smack her! made me laugh and i appreciated the thought.

she's having a huge party and in no danger of becoming graceful, but i know she would like something special that she can keep. she still has a book of photos i made her when she turned 21.

i just want to get her something special and thought there might be a few book suggestions out there.

sorry, "graceful" probably the wrong choice of word?