Charity shop with parking right outside?

Hi folks, I need to do a big charity shop delivery of heavy things (lots of books amongst other things) anyone know of one in forest hill/east dulwich where I can park right outside to unload my wares-will have toddler in tow to need to make it as quick / painless as poss!

Cheers

I think the hostel at top of Barry Rd are grateful for stuff . Apparently houses asylum seekers who have fled country of origin .Maybe not books though .

Other options I know of are Oxfam book shop at Herne Hill ,there are 20 min parking spaces very close and same side of road .It's opposite Half Moon pub in Half Moon Lane .

Or I use charity shop in Peckham ,it's on Peckham high St ,just before junction with Peckham Hill st on left hand side if driving east from Camberwell Green towards New Cross . Just after Peckham Square and before bus garage .

There is a car parking spaces immediately outside ,but it's only free parking during the morning .

Last time I took a car load to the big St Christopher's on Lordship they asked if I could drop it at the small one - I had driven round the block 3 times waiting for a space to come up outside either and the big one came free first. They did take my stuff in the big one but I think the smaller one needs it more or the refuge nr top Barry Road as others have said.