Pedler Restaurant - thumbs-up

davidq100

Quick shout out for Pedler - a new restaurant that opened over Xmas on Peckham Rye. It seemed busy every time we went past it on the bus so gave it a go for a Sunday Roast. We were really impressed: nice atmosphere, great food and very good (friendly, prompt) service. Food-wise I'd say it's on a level with the Palmerston/Franklins/Toast etc. Price was relatively reasonable. Will be back for dinner some time.

My appollogies must of been misdirected to wrong Pedler..

sticky lemon roast chicken ? whole for 2 -3 to share ?32.00

Still pricy for a chicken

plus vegs per person:-

additions

beef dripping chips 3.5

garlic buttered red kale 2.5

parsley mashed spuds 3.0

balsamic glazed sprouts tops 3.0

pepper leaf, sherry dressing 3.0

Posh Nosh I suppose..

Foxy

ulwichFox Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> My appollogies must of been misdirected to wrong

> Pedler..

>

> sticky lemon roast chicken ? whole for 2 -3 to

> share ?32.00

>

> Still pricy for a chicken

>

> plus vegs per person:-

>

> additions

> beef dripping chips 3.5

> garlic buttered red kale 2.5

> parsley mashed spuds 3.0

> balsamic glazed sprouts tops 3.0

> pepper leaf, sherry dressing 3.0

>

>

>

> Posh Nosh I suppose..

>

> Foxy

Wrong again Dul - as antantant says, veg is included:

main - all with dripping roast potatoes, honey glazed

roots, buttered sprouts & tops & yorkies

so ?16/head for a Sunday lunch of half a roast chicken and all the trimmings - posh? or just you aching to go pissing on people's chips again?

Have just returned from a visit to Pedler. Absolutely wonderful - great food at a reasonable price and the cocktails were delicious. It's clear that careful consideration has gone into the decor and style of the interior and also in to providing the right ambience. Lots of knowledgable and attentive staff. All in all a brilliant new addition to an underused part of Peckham Rye and we will definitely be back again in the near future.

Once again another personal insult with no Positive Input...this time by *bob* trying to impress.

Well its either Louisa or Myself. :)

Don't you ever get bored ?

Well I was right about The Patch & Home Made & The Caf? on The Rye (electrical shop)

& The Big Fat Greek Place & The Draft House & Green and Blue & Indian Mischief & Sorsi and Morsi

But I suppose I do get it wrong sometimes..

DulwichFox