Price of window cleaner

Nickw065a

Hello. Can anyone advise how much a window cleaner should charge to clean the front and back windows of a two storey house on the outside only? I've seen people advertise that they charge ?70+ just for the front!! I used to pay ?10 until about eighteen months ago when the window cleaner moved house.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

A recommendation for Wayne, on 07886 990081. He charged ?40 for inside and out of a a 2-bed flat on the 1st and 2nd floors, which sounds more expensive than some of the other people have quoted here but is less than I've been quoted the last 3 times I tried to find a window cleaner. He was quick, professional and got it far cleaner than any other window cleaner we've had round - it looks sparkling!

Would definitely use again!

Ben (Annie's husband)

Hi there, I would also really recommend Wayne. I found him via other recommendations on the forum and he charged us ?70 for inside and out on a four bed house - it's a standard terrace with loft extension/side return done, so including velux windows in roof and bifold doors/velux windows in kitchen. It took him about two hours, he managed to do it all without ladders and the windows were all sparkling. WE'll definitely use him again.

I would recommend this window cleaning company. They did a great job at my house - inside of the windows was included in the price. They also didn't need ladders - they do everything from the ground, which is quite cool to watch.

I'm regular customer, so I have a big discount hehe. I say - go for it.

P.S. I can't say how much it'll cost for you, so just try calling them on 020 3746 6557, they'll give you a free quote.

• 5 months later...

I unfortunately had an awful experience with Shiny Window Cleaning (recommended above) and wouldn't recommend them.

If anyone could provide Wayne's number that would be great - I tried the one earlier in this forum but it isn't going through to Wayne it seems?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
cleaning your windows is a job that should optimally be done twice a year. But depending on the size of your home, cleaning all of your windows can end up becoming quite the production. While it's possible to do it yourself, buying the right supplies alone can end up the same as the cost of hiring a pro. Reputable pros will have the proper ladders, cleaning solutions, and most importantly, squeegees that will make your windows spotless. Move in cleaning services ( http://www.sunrise-cleaning.com/) where they would come and calculate the size of your home, as per the size they would appoint single or a team of two or more for the ease of work. The price also depends on this. I also got my home out and in cleaning done by the same residential cleaners .