excellent parquet/floor sanding guy will be around - anyone needs work done?

millsa

Hello, we know a fantastic Polish guy who laid our parquet and sanded and vanished all floors. He matched new parquet with the original one and nobody can tell a difference. He competes in the European Championship of Parquet Layers (yes there is such a thing!).

He is coming to London soon to sand and varnish my friend's floor and can take some extra work while he is here. Let me know if interested! You are also welcome to come over and see my floor as a proof.

No job is too big or too small for him. He really is very profesional and hard working.

Thanks!

Hi guys, I have had a few messages asking when exactly he is coming and for how long.

He is coming at some point towards the end of the month - it is still vague because I am trying to get him some more jobs organised so it is worth him coming over. He needs to drive over 20 hours with all his machines etc. His English is ok to communicate but it is very basic so I am helping him out.

So how long he will stay will depend on how many jobs he has. If you send me what you need, the size of the room, what exactly needs doing and possibly some photos, he will give you a quote and if you are happy, he will do the job while he is here.

You are also welcome to come over and see what he has done in my house, and my friend's too where he restored her old, black, bitumen-covered wood, something not one local guy wanted to take on!

You can email me with what you need: [email protected]

Thanks!

Marta