Creative Parties for Kids in East Dulwich

lousmith

I am a local artist and dad of 4 offering creative parties for children at Captured on the Rye at 85 Pellatt Road in East Dulwich. I have been established for over 6 years and hosted well over 200 parties, which I am always striving to improve and add value to. (Still the same price as when I started!)

It is a delight to regularly see children wearing their amazing T-Shirt creations when I'm out and about in ED and beyond. Many families return a second time for a sibling's party or just to do it again themselves.

We have been lucky enough to accrue scores of great reviews on The East Dulwich Forum, which continues to be our biggest single source of enquiry. I hold an Enhanced DBS certificate.

See website for further details or get in touch to discuss how I can help you create a fantastic party for your child.

https://capturedontherye.com

[email protected] ~ Lou Smith

07940 401 983

Last month I took my 6yo daughter and friends to Captured on the Rye for her birthday party. We all had an amazing time with Lou, printing brilliant shirts, spin paintings and enjoying candy floss.. everyone, including my 3yold was captivated by being in the studio and watching each other's designs come alive.. we totally raised the barr with school parties, and had loads of impressed parents asking more about the day.. tshirts still looking great after many washes too..

highly recommended party idea - I'm planning a trip back there soon one evening with my own friends..

ask me if you want more info..

• 6 months later...

We held our daughter's 6th birthday party at Captured On The Rye on Sunday, all the children (and both of us!) had a fantastic time.

The kids created some AMAZING tee-shirts and spin paintings and the party was finished off with candy floss which the children absolutely loved - the delight on their faces was wonderful to see!

Lou was a fantastic host, somehow managing to keep 17 children in check, helping them (in the background) with their creations so they didn't even notice & keeping everything on time so that it all came together perfectly at the end.

We will be returning, to try his new concept of 'Science Parties' in the future!

The party at ?20 a head was very reasonable, as Lou provides a Captured On The Rye (party) bag which you just pop their tee-shirts & spin paintings in! You don't even have to worry about the party bag & can avoid the dreaded 'plastic tat'! ;)