Hotel / b&b suggestions in ED & surrounding?

gumshoe

Hello forum friends,

I?m wondering if anyone has any suggestions of a nice hotel and/or b&b in ED or the immediate surrounding areas? My in-laws are hoping to visit us in our new flat and want to stay local to the area - but I don?t know where to suggest! I?ve seen The Lilac Door and was thinking about recommending that but wanted to see if there were any other local gems to suggest? Thanks ever so much!

Why not try air b&b?

Dog in village - seen rooms certainly nice ?150 plus as is Half Moon.

Didn't think Lilac Door was still doing that - good to know.

My friend does B and B in HH but fully booked until mid Juky.

Do share if you find anything worth

I?d recommend trying Airbnb. We?ve used it twice for flats for relatives. Each time finding a flat within walking distance from our house. Lots of places at reasonable rates under ?100/night for large 1 bedroom flat.

• 2 weeks later...
There was a previous thread on this which I used when looking for a plaice for some visiting relatives. Should you still be looking, they stayed at the InnKeeper's Lodge @ the Crown & Greyhound pub in the centre of Dulwich Village. They were there on Tuesday night and thought it was lovely (attached a link) www.innkeeperslodge.com/crown-and-greyhound.

• 3 months later...
A belated follow up - my in laws ended staying up at the Victoria inn and seemed to really like it (although my father in law was a bit grumpy about a 2am fire alarm but never mind). Rooms were apparently cosy and comfortable with nice mini toiletries, and it went down so well that I think they?ll stay there again when visiting us. Thanks all!

• 7 months later...