No virgin tv or broadband in Oglander road ,anyone else ?

My broadband and tv went down yesterday morning , A area fault so called ,fixed today but mine hasn't come back on and have to wait till next week for engineers. Any one else without sevice at all . Trying to find out if still area fault or just mine fed up of lies from Virgin media

Virgin claim there is no problem in the area, although they admit lots of people in the area have engineers booked! So if anyone is just waiting in the hope it will get fixed, please give them a call. By the time the engineer comes we'll have had 7 days without tv or internet.

• 2 weeks later...
We've had problems since last August and the excuse from Virgin keeps changing. Now they say it is that the system has to be upgraded to cater for usage and it will be April until it can be rectified. They will only refund ?15 a month for a service that doesn't work. Is Sky also affected?

• 2 weeks later...
I had no problem with my virgin broadband but my landline phone was dead for three days , second time in 6 months. The Virgin engineer informed me that it is a problem with rats getting into the underground cable housings, and that they have all been alerted to Weils disease and issued with rubber gloves for their own protection. It seemed unbelievable at the time ......but .... maybe?