Burst water main in Oakhurst Grove

Flapjack

We live at the Plough end of Lordship Lane and have no cold water. Apparently there is a burst main in Oakhurst Grove which Thames Water only found out about an hour ago or so, and they are saying we may not have water until the morning. Not sure whether this is affecting all the streets between us and G Green?

Any more news gratefully received...

There has been two in Oakhurst, one that was resolved earlier this week (that had been reported for two weeks before anything was done) and now there is a new one which when I went by it this morning on my way to work the road was dug up, I had issues with the water in the shower this morning but the water was still running and Im about 4 houses from the main that is burst.

My bedroom overlooks the leak. Two chaps turned up at midnight with a small digger and ... dug.

One big hole and a fountain later, they set too and fixed it. Leaving a big but dry hole surrounded by some plasic fencing.

It was the middle of the night, pishing down with rain, water was coming upward at a rate of knots and it was cold, hats off to them.