If you were drinking in the rye tavern this evening....

It reminds me of a drink in the EDT about four years ago when my mate's date put her bag under the table.

It busied up about 7.30 so we thought we'd go for a curry, and the bag and phone had gone from under the table.

We rang the phone, and were greeted with some piss-ant 15 year olds crowing that they'd got the phone and we hadn't. They'd kicked the bag away from under the table and we hadn't noticed, they were well chuffed.

However, they disagreed on how well to taunt us, and actually had a fight whilst we were listening on who was the best thief.

The only forums they post on are the happy slapping ones.

Well the place was full of exactly the sort of people that read this forum tbh, and usually is. I am hoping that the chancer that stole the glasses might be known to someone on here and might then like to own up.

I am sure that a friend of a friend might turn up over the next weeks with a pair of Chanels, in black, with 3 flowers on each arm. If they do, you know they are a thief. Simple!

A little bit unfair, since I am sure there were more than one pair of those glasses ever made, and it might be reasonable that another pair are seen in this vicinity. So then you'll all stare at the wearer and make them feel uncomfy for no reason.

And by the way I was at the Ivy House...

Ladymuck Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> ruffers Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

>

> > If the label says 'Channel' then they're

> probably

> > fake.

>

> *creases up*

Im sure ratty can provide a receipt to dispense with any doubt that his wifes loss is significant....