Do you live near Forest Hill Road and have your dog walked?

elloriac

Saw this man also and have seen him around locally but not with the dogs. I noticed he was walking very fast past me and the smaller black and white dog you mentioned pulling behind, caught my eye too.Makes me feel quite sad now.

I think I know the guy you're talking about - I see a guy with that description in Peckham park all the time walking a various amount of dogs, usually he walks with a couple on leads and a couple off leads. And I've spoken to him a couple of months back and a few of the dogs he walks I remember him saying were for other people.

If it's any help when I've seen him in the park he seems really nice, cheerful and good with the dogs - I've never seen him angry or cruel with them. However, the guy I'm talking about might not be the guy you saw, or if it is the same guy, maybe, as you've suggested he might have been having a bad day. I hope that the case, for the dogs sake.

now this is out of order , I know simon from bow wow meo and he looks nothing like this discription and absolutly loves walking the dogs.plus he doesnt walk any of his dogs anywhere near forest hill road or peckham park so please do be careful what you say !

dimples Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> now this is out of order , I know simon from bow

> wow meo and he looks nothing like this discription

> and absolutly loves walking the dogs.plus he

> doesnt walk any of his dogs anywhere near forest

> hill road or peckham park so please do be careful

> what you say !

That is my point Dimples.

He's does walk his dogs in Peckham though, or at least used too.

Hi Ivor,

I *think* there were two collies and a boxer, and I'm afraid I just didn't clock what the fourth dog was, he was so angry and I was trying to keep my own dog out of the way. I was just taken by how afraid the one collie appeared - I watched him after he passed me and she was really trailing behind with her tail tucked in.

(I'm assuming that she was a she, but didn't see the anatomical details, I just thought she was pretty!)

What you want dates?? they used to use Peckham Rye.. what more do you want?

And before you ask, i know Simon too and i would often see him there with his

cab parked next to the cafe.

As regards description, if you read my first post i was actually saying he could fit that description. And yes people 'should be careful' and not get confused.

And just to be extra safe. I like Simon and he is a good guy!

OK?

"now this is out of order , I know simon from bow wow meo and he looks nothing like this discription and absolutly loves walking the dogs.plus he doesnt walk any of his dogs anywhere near forest hill road or peckham park so please do be careful what you say !"

In that case it can't be the guy that I see - the guy I'm talking about walked several dogs (i.e. other peoples dogs) in Peckham Park, albeit quite a while ago - and I'm sure I've seen him since walking his own. As I said, when I've seen him he's always been lovely. I haven't seen him for a while, but then I have been going to the park a different time usually anyway to the dog walkers.

I tend not to write on these forums because they seem to degenerate very quickly into slanging matches or people talking offence. For the record I don't think people on here were trying to do that by identifying the guy the first poster saw.

I have a dog myself and so feel for dog owners pushed to the brink by naughty dogs (my own can be exceptionally annoying at times - a work in progress I like to call her) however, I think its important if people witness cruelty - especially if the person is a dog walker and its right to try and work out who it is.

Pearson Wrote:

> What you want dates?? they used to use Peckham

> Rye.. what more do you want?

> And before you ask, i know Simon too and i would

> often see him there with his

> cab parked next to the cafe.

>

> As regards description, if you read my first post

> i was actually saying he could fit that

> description. And yes people 'should be careful'

> and not get confused.

>

> And just to be extra safe. I like Simon and he is

> a good guy!

>

> OK?

If you like Simon, then why would you say he could fit that description?

Yes she does. He came to walk my dog when I was with her company and she neglected to tell me who he was or that he would be entering my house instead of my usual walker. I didn't know who he was and wasn't happy about the situation so I left.I now have two very reliable dogwalkers including the Dulwich Dogman.

Cate,

"There could be some confusion over professional dog walkers.

Simon from 'Bow wow meo' could easily fit that description.

They tend to ferry the dogs around in an old converted cabs though.

I said he 'could', not he 'did'!

To point out that there 'could be some confusion if people were not careful'.

Maybe if i lacked clarity in the first post, i think i have made myself clear now?

Yes, Doris, Angela employs someone answering that description is what I said when it was first mentioned on here, but Pearson has said it could be someone working for Lisa from Bowwowmiaow. I thought you meant Lisa, Doris.

Pearson Wrote:

> Give it a rest Cate.

>

> Yes it is how i remember Simon from a few years

> ago!

According to ljs he doesn't look anything like the description. Perhaps the guy employed by Angela used to work for Lisa if you are talking about a few years ago.