Forum Sponsors

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

www.inshutters.co.uk

www.bramly.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageBroadband Recommendations for SE15
Posted by MarleyLover March 20, 01:53PM

Hi I am contemplating changing broadband provider. I am currently with Sky (15 years!!) and rarely had issues with their service, but am annoyed by the constant price hikes.

I am tempted to try Talk Talk, tv advert is advertising 27.50 per month for 2 years, however would welcome other people's recommendations.

Thank you

messageRe: Broadband Recommendations for SE15
Posted by Sue March 20, 04:57PM

Don't go with BT. Their customer service is abysmal, in my experience.

Posted by glenfruin March 20, 09:39PM

I would stay clear of talk talk.. very slow internet and poor communication..

Posted by beansprout March 21, 06:54AM

I have in the past used Virgin and changed kast yeR from Talk Talk - service was very patchy, customer service bassed abroad with communication problems. I actually broke my contract with them since services was unreliable for months but had the forsight to communicate via mail so when threatened with paying balance coukd send all correspondence to them and they admitted they were at faukr. Have been with EE and currently with Plusnet with no problems.

Posted by Sue March 22, 09:09AM

I've found Plusnet good in the past, with very helpful customer service.

Maybe look at the moneysavingexpert website?

It usually has good recommendations, with the best current deals and also customer service ratings.

Posted by bobbsy March 22, 09:26AM

I had EE, was ok but did noticeably slow at peak times. never had an outage that I remember/noticed. Have just switched to plusnet, switch was seamless, speed great so far but early days.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum