Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation
xxxx
http://gymboree-uk.com/f/east-dulwich/

007Handyman

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageIs anyone heading to Ikea in the next few weeks?
Posted by Kesc April 05, 03:54PM

and if so, would they be willing to pick me up 1 kitchen cabinet door? I'd be happy to come and collect from them locally and would pay in advance. I just can't face the schlep to Ikea for one item (especially as I know I'd come out with 20...)
Thanks!

messageRe: Is anyone heading to Ikea in the next few weeks?
Posted by beansprout April 05, 07:57PM

Are you planning to pay anything towards it - petrol? Or r u expecting it to be a freebie?

Posted by Angelina April 05, 10:16PM

Be strong willed.

Posted by malumbu April 06, 12:24PM

Wow - mercenary Beansprout (perhaps text speak was a hint). I went to Greenwich/Charlton Thursday sorry. We picked up some stuff for friends too. Good karma, they will do similar, or get us a drink, or donate some money towards charity. I have done a few favours in the past like return lost mobile phones or keys, and stand there on the door step waiting for thanks or an offer of something that I may or may not turn down. And had nothing. And then chuckled to myself as a small meteorite hit the house and killed everyone. I did manage to get away from IKEA without too much collateral damage, they have designed the car park at Greenwich so you get lost and can never leave... Try posting on the 'wanted' by the way.

Posted by edcam April 06, 08:26PM

No.

Posted by carlafindle April 06, 10:14PM

Me neither

Posted by natty01295 April 07, 04:09PM

Home Delivery

[www.ikea.com]

Posted by Tractorlad April 08, 02:07PM

I hope my IKEA days are well behind me.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum