cute guys in ED

monica

Personally, Mr Batdog gets my pulse racing. Although I must admit I am rather fond of Mr Keef (my hero), Mr Mockeny Piers (a complete inspiration to me) Mr Crystal Clear - an artistic giant, Mr Ant - a devoted daddy - and a king amongst men, and Mr Chartwell - quite the gentleman! There are others too, but I am afraid that I will appear a flirt! Mr Mikewbate is probably lovely, but he always has his head stuck in a book...

Um, is this ladies only a la Loose Women or are "the gays" allowed to join in?

There is a hottie who works in Ed on Northcross Road who gets my vote. He has that well-bred, public school educated look about him. Good cheekbones. And he always looks well-scrubbed with a slightly scruffy edge (I like a nice clean bloke). Plus I like his 80s jumpers. Anyone agree?

WoW you girls/gays are so shallow and if us guys started a discussion like this about women, "Monica" we'd be shot at dawn without a last request, but then again you'ld probably love the attention but still shoot us just to keep up the appearance of being upset. That's women for you. Any guys agree or will I be left to the Lions.:-S