My Favourite Nursery - what's it like?

I'm currently looking into childcare options for my 12 month old as I go back to work in September. Does anyone have experience of My Favourite Nursery just off Barry Rd?

It's ofsted was only satisfactory but if the care and feedback from others is good them I think I'll check it out.

Keen to hear your thoughts.

Thanks.

My daughter went there from 1- 2.5yrs and I was very happy with it. It provided a lovely nurturing environment for her and the staff were all lovely. Personally I find ofsted reports for nursery level education a bit arbitrary and would recommend visiting and getting a gut feel for a place.

My daughter went there from 8 months to nearly 3 and I was happy with it. I think The ofsted was done not long after they opened and there were improvements to be made but I believe it's come a long way since then. Happy to pm you with further feedback if you like as I know childcare can be very emotive so don't want to start disagreements here! Ultimately it is a great nursery with lots of plus points and I know many many parents who have also been very happy with it.

My son goes to MFN and I rate it very highly. He is so happy there and the carers there really are great with him. My second son will be attending next year. I understand the waiting lost is long so I'd pop your name down, they are currently conducting an audit of their list.

A big thumbs up from us. My 3y old often says she wants to go back to nursery about 30 seconds into our walk home and a few weeks ago she woke at 2am crying that she wanted to go to nursery. That was fun. I hope her love of nursery is not a reflection on our parenting! They have also been wonderful settling in our 13 month old, really loving and thoughtful as to what he may need and very keen to hear our thoughts.

Our daughter has been going there for the last 8 months and we are really happy too - her key worker has been great and is really caring. Our daughter loves it so much that she sometimes doesn't want to come home! I agree - I think the satisfactory rating was more about it being new so I wouldn't take too much notice of it.

Big thumbs up from me too, my son went there when he was 2 for 1.5 yrs and loved it, the staff are very caring and plan creative activities as well as little outings out, have second son on waiting list!

GREAT nursery. My son been there sinc he was 10 months and he's now just over 3. He's very very happy there. Loves all his friends and staff and his happiness at being there has kept me sane through working full time!

My son went to MFN for two years until we moved out of ED and it was a bit of a come down when we visited the nurseries in our new area. None of them had the friendly, community feel of MFN and they all felt a bit 'commercial'. I'd wholeheartedly recommend it. I only need to look at the scrapbook of photos and memories they gave him when he left to know it's a good place.