HomeCert Ltd electrician services (NICEIC Regisitered)

HomeCert

Hello all, we are an Electrical Contractors based in East Dulwich (54b Beauval Road SE22 8UQ). At HomeCert we have 10 years trading experience and we take on all electrical work from hanging one light to complete rewires. We are NICEIC registered, fully Part P compliant, City & Guilds qualified and insured up to ?2M. If you need any electrical work done, feel free to give us a call or email us and we will be happy to give you a free quote. We have our range of services listed below:

-Fault finding

-EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Reports) for landlords and home owners/buyers

-New Consumer unit upgrades

-Rewires

-Partial rewires

-Lighting

-Sockets

-Testing and Inspection

Contact us today to see what we can do for you.

T: 0207 205 2255

E: [email protected]

W: www.home-cert.com

I had some electrical work done by HomeCert just recently and I was very impressed with their professionalism and good customer service. Although on this occasion it was just a small job, they were only too happy to help. The job was finished much quicker than I anticipated and they went through what they had done in language that even I could understand. I will definitely recommend them to all my friends as good electricians are hard to find!

I called HomeCert to get an electrician to fix the lights in my bathroom and they responded quickly and were with me within a few hours. They identified the problem very quickly and sorted everything out efficiently. The guy who came was really pleasant and friendly. Although it was only a quick job this time, I would be happy to use them again for any other electrical needs I might have.

• 4 weeks later...

HomeCert diagnosed and fixed a problem with the electrical supply to my garden (in Camberwell) and were excellent in every way.

Despite having the ED Forum (which is particularly useful) finding local trades who are genuinely knowledgeable, capable and reliable seems to be a never ending problem.

Happy to corroborate/provide further info if that would help anyone.

James

We first came across Homecert when we needed a new oven wired in just before Christmas, and were panicking as we couldn't find anyone to help at such short notice. Their electrician was great, and very reasonably priced. Since then we've used them to install new sockets, and they're about to install new lights for us. More than happy to recommend them.

HomeCert were great for us. We had a few electrical jobs in our new flat (Herne Hill) that needed looking at and the electrician who came round was friendly, professional and efficient. He even cleaned up after himself, which is a bonus. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

HomeCert were great for me too. Some dodgy wiring in my flat started to play up and they were able to come round and take look the same day. They very quickly established what was wrong and what would be needed to put it right. Both the electricians who did the work were friendly, courteous, professional and very thorough. They gave a quotation for the work which they struck to even though the job involved a little bit more work than had been initially anticipated. I am very happy to recommend them and would have no hesitation in using them again.

I moved to East Dulwich from Aberdeen a few months ago and didn't know any tradesmen. I got in contact with Home Cert by chance, as I found their details on this forum. They were fantastic, as I needed work done at very short notice. The guys I dealt with were very knowledgable, professional and had really high standards. I'd definitely recommend them. They are also on check-a-trade, you can find my review here

http://www.checkatrade.com/HomeCertLtd/Reviews.aspx

Hi we need first and second fix electrics doing. New consumer unit etc. It's actually picking up on a job mostly - over half done.

Would you be interested?

Judith 0208 671 0643

• 2 weeks later...
Recently had some work done by HomeCert, moving/adding some sockets and switches and would recommend them. They were approachable, professional, happy to give advice on placement and took care to get it right.

We have used this electrician a few times and have always been happy with the quality of the work. They are really easy to contact and quick to organise a time to get your job done, taking time to talk over options and problem solving with you. They are generous with their time and I would recommend!

Homecert did a good job of fixing my lighting, which was short - circuiting probably due to a mouse biting through the wiring. All works a treat now and the electrians were friendly and considerate. I'd use them again.

Recommendation.

I had Home Cert come round to quote for electric cooker installation (needed cable to consumer unit), new consumer unit and full electrical testing. They were really friendly and explained everything clearly and answered all my questions. I employed them to do the cooker cabling and testing and both to good quality, timely and with great attitude.

I certainly recommend them and will happily use them again for further work. You can contact them on 0207 205 2255.

Alastair

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all. HomeCert went far beyond the call of duty for a job in my flat, so I can only write a very glowing review. I needed the EICR report and PAT testing in order to rent my place out. In the process of HomeCert doing these things, a host of other problems emerged- including some dodgy sockets, a very poorly wired smoke alarm and some relocating of plugs. HomeCert did them all there and then, even going out to get the required materials and even though this took more time than they'd anticipated. They were also extremely knowledgeable, efficient, polite and friendly. Look no further for a local electrician, is all I can say!

I also recommend HomeCert electricians. They promptly arrived just an hour following my call and fixed my lightings and they did a thorough fault finding job. Very friendly and knowledgeable service. I will definitely use their services again.