We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.stevenvaughan.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
messageRe: Recommended Window Cleaner - Jon Smith
Posted by ngas 20 June, 2019 10:41

Another recommendation for Jon, heís cleaned our windows inside and out a few times now, each time leaving them sparkling. He also cleaned our sofa and left it looking like new. Very friendly and easy to deal with - his mobile number is 07908953257.

Posted by Ratatouille 19 July, 2019 09:18

I also wanted to highly recommend Jonís services. He has been cleaning our windows inside out for the last year and his service is impeccable. He takes pride in doing a great and thorough job and is very friendly and reliable. Top marks.

Posted by dancet 20 July, 2019 21:40

Booked Jon again to do my windows like the above recommendations heís very good and also does sofas rugs etc I didnít think my sofas we very dirty until he sent me a video of the dirt coming out of the machine!

Posted by natashajf 31 July, 2019 17:06

A further recommendation for Jon. He was professional, friendly and delivered a fantastic service. He responded in good time to my emails regarding window cleaning services and offered a competitive quote. The windows were very grimy, but Jon left them sparkling both inside and out. I would highly recommend and will definitely be calling on him again for any further cleans.

Posted by River01 08 October, 2019 21:43

Cant speak highly enough of Jon, excellent service. Left the house sparkly clean, a pleasure to recommend him.

Posted by Son27 16 October, 2019 01:38

JOn did an amazing job of my rather grubby windows last week, would highly recommend him - www.jonsmithcleaningservices.co.uk
- 07908 953257

Posted by dancet 30 December, 2019 22:24

Jon cleaned my windows today and has done a fantastic job,they are sparkling! he also cleans sofas and rugs (did my sofas a while ago) he has told me he has
a few spaces next week if anyone needs an early spring clean. Highly recommend and a lovely guy.
Jon 07908 953 257

Posted by km100 January 15, 10:07AM

Very happy to recommend Jon - he did a great job of our windows which were very mucky following building work, and also got out some marks that another window cleaner had said were not removable! Very pleased. Friendly and easy to deal with - his number is 07908953257.

Posted by dancet May 28, 01:14PM

I saw Jon yesterday (he was cleaning my neighbours windows) and he told me he has plenty of spare slots if anyone needs their windows cleaned.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum