Forum Sponsors

https://georgemonkhouse.com
xxxx
Francis Stone – Independent Mortgage Brokers

www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageScaffold recommendation for East Dulwich - F&S Scaffolding
Posted by Mark 16 February, 2018 09:50

Hi

I recently needed to replace some windows on the 3rd floor, too high for a ladder and too high for the window people to do it safely from the inside so I needed some scaffolding. I was recommended Charlie and F&S Scaffolding on the forum and he was great. Always kept me informed, reliable and just all round efficient in sorting things out. We were concerned about security so, being local to SE22 he was able to pop by and removed some boards outside windows until the window work was being done.

We've now used then to do some work round the back of the house too, and he was able to sort out netting, lights, alarm etc as we felt the rear was a bit more at risk.

Anyway, if you want scaffolding in East Dulwich or the surround area I would recommend giving Charlie a call

F&S scaffolding 07342 930 604
[www.fsscaffolding.co.uk]

messageRe: Scaffold recommendation for East Dulwich - F&S Scaffolding
Posted by ABF 23 June, 2018 16:54

We are also very pleased to recommend Charlie, who has just done a great job for us very efficient. We were particularly impressed that he wanted to talk directly with our builders to sort out their specific requirements for the job, and turned up on the first day of the job to check the builders were happy.

Posted by Sheila01 22 November, 2018 14:53

I also highly recommend Charlie highly for great communication and a job really well done this week - and he recommended Steve to us, who was able to repair the guttering. They coordinated the work for us. Steves work was very good also. Both very reasonably priced.

Thank you!!

Posted by Elly19 March 13, 10:33PM

Charlie/F&S Scaffolding recently put up scaffolding outside the front of my house for a redecoration project. The quote was competitive and the scaffolding went up quickly. Charlie has been great to deal with so far and has offered us an additional 2 weeks included in the original cost which is useful as the redecoration looks like it might overrun!
Would recommend.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum